New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Rod Weight:||152 grams||Model:|
Foojin AD Lapage 85 MH
|Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing||UPC:|
|Lure:||7 - 42 grams||MPN:|
Does Not Apply
|Line:||Max P.E 2||Rod Type:||Spinning|
|Number of Pieces:||2||Rod Length:||8'5"|
|Country/Region of Manufacture::||N/A|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Professional Carbon fiber Telescopic Fishing Rod Saltwater Fish SURF ROD 3-4.5m
- SEASTAR SOLUTIONS CBL SAF-T Q-CON 21FT
- Some Excluding Bb-X Larissa 2500 Dhg
- Unique CYCLEKART 1920's era MG style go cart
- YUYU Metal Digital Bait Casting Fishing Reel with counter in foot Trolling Reel
- 17.5 Jes Elite Plus dressage Saddle
- Ariat women’s Vortex Tall Riding Boot NEW
- 29er Mountain Bike Wheels DT 240 hub 1423 spoke Carbon Fiber MTB wheelset
- Anita Women's Momentum Sport Bra, Desert, 34G
- Campagnolo Veloce silver 10 Velocità Deragliatore Posteriore Mech Corti
- DULEX Led Bike Headlight Rechargeable Bike Light LED Bicycle light Set Headlamp
- Berkley Pro Spec Mono Fishing Line 100Lb Test 1500Yds PS3100-FY Fl Yellow
- Billy Cook Saddlery Denton County Show Saddle
- Bogner Royal bluee Mens size 34 Ski Pants
- Brand New Nash Indulgence Summer Shroud - SS2 SS3, SS3 Wide, SS4 or SS4 Wide
- Bulat Wootz Jagd Outdoor Fahrten Fisch Messer Bark Handgefertigt 64 HRC Forelle
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.