New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Blank Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Number of Pieces:||2||Fish Species:||All Saltwater|
|Rod Length:||7'1"||Fishing Type:||Saltwater Fishing|
|Rod Power:||2||Line Weight:||Max PE 0.8|
|Rod Weight:||88g||Lure Weight:||MAX.42g|
Metal Witch Quest MTSS-712VC
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- POWERPRO fishing braid - 300yd 29lb GREEN POWER PRO
- Scotty Pbf Dwnrgr Line,250Lb Test,200 Ft Spl,Kit
- Smith Zoom Jr. and Gambler Combo Kids Helmet 2019
- U-K-18 18 HILASON CLASSIC SERIES TREELESS WESTERN TRAIL BARREL RACING LEATHER S
- Yamashita Luer Rapids F190 B27H Aluminum sardines Japan Import
- 20 NEW Tungsten Mormyshka Handmade Ice Fishing Jigs Lures 'uralka 90'
- B greenigo BVX All Purpose Technical Saddle Pad COB Royal bluee Blk + Horse Bridle
- 20 Chrome Bicycle Bent Springer Fork Lowrider Chopper Cruiser Bike
- BAD BOY COMPRESSION RASH GUARD SHIRT XXL . MMA BJJ UFC MUAY THAI GYM KSW K1 NEW
- Chainring mtb k-force abs 1 x 11 76 x 34d wb335 v16 421586040 FSA crankset
- Dt Swiss FC1600 Disc Road Wheelset 700c
- Bayou Classic BC45T 45 Qt Cooler
- Bespoke Navy horse hood. silky horse hood Made with or without a zip.
- Blizzard Brahma snow skis 173 cm (BINDING options available) NEW 2019
- Bonfire gold SERIES WaterProof Breathable Ski SnowBoard Pants (Mens Large) bluee
- Briko GOGGLES G00017 CALDERA PP SKI GOGGLES Man Woman
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.