New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- SHIMANO 1.5-530 Saltwater Rod 18 ISO LIMITED Mighty Blow Fast Shipping Japan EMS
- SPYDER Youth Girls Pink Size 12 Ski Pants-NICE
- Used Shimano 14 CHRONARCH CI4+ 150 Baitcasting Reel Japan F S 373
- Zuca Sport Insert Bag, Midnight (Navy) with Sport Frame Green
- 10x FLINT Rabbit Skin Fur Pelts for fly tying, gun dog training, TR10
- Ancienne selles équitation obstacle en cuir made in india size 17.5
- 12 Speed 11-50T MTB mountain Bike Freewheel bicycle flywheel Cassette gold 680g
- ASICS MENS ALPINE XT LIGHTWEIGHT ROAD RUNNING SPORTS SHOES
- Campagnolo Brake Lever Record Titanium ERGOPOWER 2x9 Speed
- Diamond Pro 160 lb color Bumper Plate Set
- Maloja Multisportshirt Shirt Rahelm.multi Pink Antibacterial
- New Promax S-29 Stem 50mm 0 Degree 1-1 8 Red
- Profile Design Sonic Ergo 35a Shallow Ski-Bend Aluminum Aerobar Long 400mm
- Serfas USL-500 E-LUME 500 Headlight
- A GOOD VINTAGE WHEATLEY SILMALLOY TROUT WET FLY FISHING BOX AND FLIES
- ADIDAS ADIZERO TIGHT PANTALONCINI RUNNING men CZ0538
- Adidas Originals E Brillo Medall Trainings Hose Sport Fitness Hose Neu Gr.XS 32
- ADIDAS ULTRA BOOST shoes COURSE HOMME BB6166
- NOS Vintage 1970s 80s MAFAC 451 centre-pull brake calipers (for PX10)
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.