New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- 2 tires- 24 X2.125 Beach Cruiser Duro pair Goodyear Style Tires +2 FREE TUBES
- Avid Juteux Bb7 Plaquettes De Frein A Disque Organique W Aluminium Plaque
- Century Martial Arts Tegu Predective Sparring Headgear
- Fahrradsattel Selle San Marco CONCOR SUPERCOMFORT Dynamic Open FA003380001
- Yamaga Blanks blueeSniper 85 4 Canary 8'5 saltwater fishing spinning rod pole
- Abu Garcia Ambassadeur Trophy Collection 6501 TCS Lefthanded Baitcaster.
- Adult Medium Maroon Showmanship Outfit
- MASSI Cannotto sella MSP-204 27.2X400 RECTA
- NIKE Women's Air Max Invigor Mid-Top shoes Mushroom Muslin Sail Persian purple...
- Power Lifting Straps GYM Workout Fitness Wrist Pads Wraps Supports Weights Train
- SELLE ROYAL LOOKIN HANDMADE MODERATE ROYAL GEL FOAM BIKE SEAT SADDLE 50% OFF
- SRAM XX1 11 Speed 38 Tooth Chainring
- Vintage ABU Svängsta Record Spoon Torsjö 15gr SG New, extremely rare
- 1pcs Aluminum Alloy Camping Stool Collapsible Chair for Hiking Beach Travelling
- Cody Brand New Light Leather Headstall with Rawhide Trim and Star Conchos
- ALEKO Vinyl RV 8X8 ft Awning Replacement Fabric Burgundy Fade
- Eclairage Lampe de Vélo Phare Axa Greenline 35 Stvzo-Zulassung
- Ergon Gs2-L Bike Grips Large
- Fahrradcomputer gps rider 310 BR310E BRYTON Fahrradcomputer gps
- Finis Yellow Zoomers gold Size G New
- Folding bike BMX Single Chainring Circle BCD130 Narrow Wide for 1x System crank
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.