PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Stamp 3 Small Platform Pedals, Danny Macaskill Edition
- Vintage NERVOR Steel Bike Fork 5-1 4 steerer, 26 27
- Wippermann Connex 8SX 8-fach Kette 114 Glieder
- Daiwa (Daiwa) spinning reel 16 Joinus 3500 No. 5 -150m with yarn
- Boots Women's Snowboard SALOMON IVY BOA SJ 2019 MP 24.5 SAMPLE CASE
- Craghoppers Womens Ladies NosiLife Clara Pant (CG958)
- Cyclops 500-lumen Sirius Handheld Rechargeable Spotlight With 6 Led Lights
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Gedesheng ELBY Prodecotech CÔNE
- HOMSPORT Outdoor Ultimate Fishing Chair Camping Folding Chair With Big Ice Ba...
- Marttiini Filetiermesser rostfr. Chromstahl Kautschuk-Griff Kunst.Scheide 903515
- NEW snow peak T-012 FLASK TITANIUM (M) with Synthetic Leather Case from JAPAN
- Pearl Izumi Womens Pro Tri Sprint Cycling Suits Women's P.R.O. In-R-Cool Suits
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Bar End Shifters SW-7971
- Swing Away Bike Carrier Holds 4 Bikes and Gear
- Vintage Coleman Model 288A700 Adjustable Two-Mantle Lantern w Box
- Harry Hall Ladies Sculpting Jodhpur-34 Pink - Jodhpurs Breeches Sale Rrp 3999
- Kerrits Ladies Microcord Extended Knee Patch Bootcut
- Men's ski boots,sanmarco size 8
- Okuma Azores Spinning 5.4 1 sz65 6+1BB Z-65S
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica QWIC Husqvarna Diamant CONE
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Down Tube Hongdu West Hill Riide Greens
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Down Tube E-Motion Vermont Terzarossa Bulls
- E-Bike 36V 13Ah Vélo Electrique Pedelec Box Bike Collective Extrbici EG Moskino
- E-Bike 36V 20.3Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Twinburst Flyer Ondabike Daymak
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.