PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- 7 6mm Men's XCEL HydroFlex SCUBA Wetsuit
- Bolsa trasero hombro brown 307300270 MV-TEK ciclo turismo
- Cgoldna xm sr onexdir 6mm offset 32 dientes, gold, 11 vel. 2286623700 MICHE mtb
- Tailored Sportsman new trophy hunter 24R Tan Breeches Ladies Frontzip
- [Feed] Lures Pin 100 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 100 grams 43 - 0043
- 2.1M 2.4M Fishing Rod Reel Portable Telescope Spining Rod Bags Kits Combo
- Avid Carp Olive Green Hoodie Hoody
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Bergamont Flitzbike Devron Flash
- Men 3mm Titanium Wetlands Camo Neoprene Fishing Hunting Wader Lug Sz 11 KING
- New Shimano Alivio Shifter Levers SL-M430 Set 9x3speeds
- Racepro - 20x Titane Conique prises BOULON Allen - M5 x 20mm x 0.8mm - purple
- Shimano Deore SL-MT60 Daumis MTB Schalthebel Retro 3x6 RAR BJ 1988 TOP Zustand
- Standard Bike Wheel Racing Touring Wheelset 38mm Clincher Tubular Carbon Wheel
- Vintage Campagnolo Chorus Front Derailleur C record Era shield logo camp on
- 29er carbon MTB RIM 27mm wide ultralight Mountain Bike hookless rim only 280g
- C-B-16 16 Western Horse Saddle Leather Wade Ranch Roping Dark Brown By Hilason
- Vintage Taihei Compe 26.8mm seatpost Nishiki Professional Semi-Pro
- Vintage Takagi Chainring FF System Double Ring 52T 40T Gear Rings, Chain Guard
- Vintage Takle Boxes OLD PAL, UMCO 131U
- Vintage Tange 1 French threaded chrome road bike fork 168mm steerer
- Vintage tbomson elite seat post 27.2X330mm
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.