New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Shimano 600 Tricolor Taux D'Imposition Casque D'Écoute 1 Inch Hp-6500 108 Gr.
- Sun Ringle MULEFUT 50 Rear Wheel 29+ 12 x 142mm Thru Axle Shimano
- VINTAGE WEST GERMAN PLATFORM PEDALS blueE CHRISTPHE LEATHER STRAPS CHROME CLIPS
- Workout Portable Indoor Exercise Magnetic Bike Stand Bicycle Stationary Trainer
- DAIWA bait reel 15 catalina bay jigging 100SH-L Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
- Daiwa Fishing Spinning Reel 17 LIBERTY CLUB 1500 New from Japan
- Camelbak Sac à Dos de Course Hydration Veste Circuit Néon 1,5l
- E-Bike 24V 11.6Ah Batterie Pedelec Bottle MOAR RED Powerpac Greentrans Ontario
- Firefighters Patch Barnwood Cornhole Board Wraps FREE LAMINATE
- GUANTI KARPOS RAPID 1 2 green Size M
- Logo Brands NCAA 24 Can Cooler, Team color
- NEW POLARTEC Thermal Military Shirt, ECWCS Mid Weight Fleece Level 2, Waffle Top
- PIC E-TRAP 120 Volt Electronic Mosquito & Flying Insect Trap
- SEMOO Water Resistant Tent 3-4 Person 3-Season Lightweight Carry Easy Bag NEW
- Texsport Rainier Compact Dual Burner Propane Stove Red
- Victorinox Schweizer Card blue Transparent AH 0.7322.T2 NEU
- CLASSIQUES ET SUBLIMES shoes DE MARCHE LE CHAMOIS CUIR brown T 37 PFT ETAT
- Coleman - Green Valley 75x33 Inch Rectangle Sleeping Bag Green
- Coleman Montpink 40 Degree Sleeping Bag - bluee
- Comfortable Large Single Sleeping Bag Warm Soft
- Cornhole Board Wraps US Flag Hunting Fishing Gun Scope Camo Big Mouth Bass Fish
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.