PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Adidas Performance Deportes de Señoras 3 4 Pantalón Algodón Polar 3 4
- Al Wilson Trolling Spoon Vintage Metal Fishing Lure No. 2B
- Campagnolo Chorus Pro Fit Pedals
- DT Swiss EX471 28H 25mm 27.5 (650B) Rim
- Volkl 2017 Racetiger SL Jr. Skis w Jr Race Plate NEW 131,145cm
- 39821) deps BULLDOZE 190F deps web member color SUNSET GILL
- Blizzard Racing GS 149 cm Ski + Marker EPS10 Bindings
- Mares Avanti X3 Open Heel Scuba Diving Fins
- NIKE Juvenate SE Ladies Running shoes
- RaceFace Turbine Alloy 31.6mmx400mm Bicycle Seatpost 400mm 31.6
- Seeland Skeet waistcoat Duffel green XXX-Large Green XXX-Large Green
- SRAM PG970 9-Speed Cassette (11-32T) NEW
- V PARTS Candado con alarma acustica 16mm y 100cm bici bicicleta
- 19L Tank Outdoor Camping Wash Basin Garden Pipe Joint Faucet Removable Sturdy
- COARSE FISHING ROD & FREE REEL Freshwater Fishing Rod River Fishing Rod Waggler
- Alpina Twist Five CM+ Bike Glasses white 2018 UVEX sports glasses
- DAWES Flaming Torch 50 s 60's Bike Bicycle Frame Alloy metal Head Badge Decals
- Digirit Alloy Cage w Carbon Ceramic Pulleys 13 19T Wheel Kit for R9100 R8000 NIB
- Dt Swiss 240S Rear Bicycle Hub Adapter - Thru axle Thru bolt to QR -
- DT X 470 Rims 29er Mountain Bike Wheelset 6B 28h QR or 15mm thru axle Front XD
- E-Bike 36V 5.2Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Rich Bit EMU Torker blueee Wheel Ten-X
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.