PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- CAP GIRO D'ITALIA 2016 GELDERLAND
- E-Bike 24V 8.8Ah Batteria Bici Bicicletta Bavarian VOLT Elfei Italwin Xtracycle
- Flashlight LED Right Angle Yellow 175 Lumens Alkaline Model 6 3 4 Inches 3 Watt
- Karrimor Aspen Low Walking shoes Mens Gents Water Repellent Laces Fastened
- Moon Lence Outdoor Ultralight Portable Folding Chairs Carry Bag Heavy Duty...
- Outdoor Washer Tossing Game Set, Sleek Classic Lightweight Yard Lawn Play New
- Pearl Izumi Mens PRO Leader Cycling Jersey Red Medium
- Shimano 2017 18 Men's Transit Fleece Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey - CWJSCWQS12M
- Surgical Blades Sterile, Carbon Steel Blade 100 box, Lot of 10, Out of Date
- Vans Recco Danny Kass ll Dark Brown Snowboard Boots & TechNine Bindings Size 10
- gold Label Gebundene Halsbinde Shampoo für Greys Pferde & Conditioner
- Jointed Claw 1927.Jointed Claw128 F
- Merrell All Out Blaze Sieve Walking shoes, Brindle Butterscotch
- OKUMA CEYMAR BAITFEEDER 7BB 4.5 SPN
- Professional Brightest Water Resistant LED Tactical Flashlights Set 2000 Lumen
- Qunlei 304 Stainless Steel Camping Cookware Set With Wood Stove, Complete Hiking
- Rare Vintage Felice Gimondi Santini Old School Wool Jersey, New, Unworn
- ResMed AirCurve 10 Congreener & Clips runs Cpap Directly off 12V Battery
- ROME Gang Plank 155 Snowboard 2019
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.