New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Colore principale:||Colori Assortiti|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- DT Swiss Truing axle adaptors for proline stand 12 mm, pair
- Extra Long - Extra Large Mummy Sleeping Bag WATERPROOF ZERO Degree F 28530
- IMALENT HR70 XHP70.2 3000 Lumens Waterproof LED Flashlight Headlamp Torch New
- Men's NEW Size 13 Coleman “Trevor” Hiking Athletic shoes Memory Foam Insoles
- Old School Vintage BMX Freestyle 1980's GT big wing 1st gen tires rare bluee ruff
- Rohloff Speedhub Modell 8015 8016 8017 CC EX OEM 32 36 Loch Standard Tandem
- SRAM SL-1190 R2C TT Time Trial 11-Speed Aero Shifters New
- Swiss Knife 7 Key Ring Tool Keychain Phillips Screwdriver LED flashlight Opener
- VEST OUTWET WP3 black Size 1 (S M)
- Go Kart Race Suit CIK FIA Level 2 (Free gift sports Red Bull Bag )
- KJUS Formula Ski Pants Waterproof Breathable Insulated Mens euro sz. 52 L - Navy
- Montane Terra Ridge Women's Hiking Pants, Flint Short Leg
- NEW Shimano Spinning Reel 13 BIOMASTER SW 8000 PG
- PolyJohn FS3-1012, Fleet Portable Restroom, Pink, Lot of 1
- Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam WF9F Fly Line Free Ship 131339
- SKIS Carving All Mountain- SALOMON X KART- 171cm GOOD SKIS
- Shimano WM61 Cycling Biking shoes Womens 9.5 EU40 Mountain Bike SPD Cleat
- Shorts trekking Wandern Dare 2b melodische purplet Shorts l purple 45338 - neu
- SkarrArmor w Kevlar Helmet Bulletproof Fragproof MICH - FAST Shipping
- Snow Peak Carrying case Kgolddutch Pot Storage Case (Dutch oven case) UG-501
- Sous-casque de vélo Santini 2018 Fashion XF Skull black
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.