PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- 1paar Shimano Deore XT PD-M8040 M L Pedale Plattform+Pin MTB DH Enduro BMX 503g
- Single Ear Headstall - White Hair on Hide Overlay - Medium Oil Leather - Last 1
- Twisted X Mens Distress Saddle Casual Boots
- WINDLINE, BOAT LADDER 3 STEP USA MADE TDL-3X
- 7pk Micro Metal Jigs Glow Demersal Slow Lures 210g Snapper Jiggings Lures Baits
- Brunotti Skihose Snowboardhose Footstrap W1819 Men Snowpants blue
- Axe Kit Option 142 135mm 12mm Fulcrum MTB red puissance XL 8033959996188
- Cercle e512 29 black 622-25 tl prêt 32 trous 2040014100 DT Swiss vélo
- Dive&Sail 3MM Neoprene Scuba Diving Dive Spear Fishing Snorkeling Surfing Suit
- Madison Zenith men's short sleeved jersey, true red blood red medium
- NEW Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for SRAM Cranks
- Race Face Single Narrow Wide 1x MTB Direct Mount Cinch Chainring 28t Red
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus Performance SMART PredEZIONE ENDURANCE rigida copertone
- Sr Suntour XCR Crankset Srst Xcr6 175x44-32-22 Sq
- B&M Toplight Line Brake Plus LED Taillight 1 31 32in bolzenabstand
- Belleri pantographed Jan Jansen forged aluminium stem in 60 length from the 70s
- Bicyclette vintage 26 x 1 ½ Westwood Rim 40 Hole
- Bike-Parts 20″ Vorderrad für Transportfahrrad black, Stahl
- BodyCraft F320 Flat Incline Decline Pop-pin system bench, Body Craft F I D Bench
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.