New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Electric Bike Part Type:||Battery|
|Manufacturer warranty:||1 Year||Brand:|
|Compatible battery type:||Li-Ion||Voltage:||48V|
|For Bike Type:||Electric Bike||Capacity:||14.5Ah|
|Type:||Battery||Dimensions:||37 x 9 x 11 cm|
Does not apply
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- John Whitaker Fleece Saddlery Head Collar - Navy All Sizes
- Men Salomon Trousers ClimaPro Storm Snowboard Skiing Waterproof L W39 L32 XIJ703
- OFFSHORE ANGLER SEA LION SL60 FISHING REEL 3.4 1
- Redington Vice 990-4 Fly Rod - 9' - 9wt - 4pc - New
- Savage Gear Folding Rubber Mesh Landing Net
- Ski goggles Bolle Y6 OTG lens photochromic Modular Citrus Gun
- TIGRESS HI VELOCITY BITE THIS KITE
- Vintage Retro BOGNER Womens Ski Pants Stirrup High Waist Navy Sz 10 Long
- 2X NEW Shakespeare Cedar Canyon Series Rod Fly Rod 8Ft 6In 3Pc 5-6Wt
- EDC Titanium TC4 Multi Tools Self-defense Bottle Opener Outdoor Survival MT90
- EDC Titanium TC4 Spaceship Shape Outdoor Tactical Survival Fashion Pendant MT85
- EDCO Bicycle catalog Vintage BIKE Swiss made IGP Magura Brake mtb Road Racing
- Edco Swiss Road Hub Set
- EDDIE BAUER BOCCE COMPETITION BOCCE BALL SET NEW
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.