New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Herstellernummer:||nicht zutreffend||Anzahl der Gänge:||11 geschwindigkeit|
PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- E-Bike 36V 15.6Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Yunbike Bertin Trillium
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Bigfish Biktrix Tretwerk M55-Bike
- greyPORT AZTEC Waterproof Walking Boots WIDE FIT
- Louis Garneau Slate Cycling shoes
- NEW SRAM Guide Ultimate Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake 1800mm Hose BLK
- Premium Reinforced Carbon Steel Horseshoe Set With Carry Bag By Trademark...
- SIGMA LIGHTING SYSTEMS BIKE COMPUTERS GERMANY MSRP 45-- -FREE SHIP--NEW
- Tactacam 5.0 Bow Camera with Bonus Battery and 32GB SD Card
- VICTORINOX EXECUTIVE COUTEAU SUISSE CANIF AVEC PELE orange 10 OUTILS 0.6603
- Gamakatsu LUXXE CHEETAH-RR 96XH Extra Heavy 9'6 fishing spinning rod from JAPAN
- Kamikaze - DC 6000 Bait Feeder Reel with Spare Spool
- MicroWave 30 Spinning Guide Set- Duralite-Chrome (DCMW30-SET) & Tip Top
- NEW SPARE SPOOL FOR NAUTILUS X-FRAME X-SERIES XS 2 3 4 WEIGHT FLY REEL TITANIUM
- Pikeur Charlene Polo Shirt - Horse Riding Floral Print Country Comfortable Walk
- Saltwater Guppy Mojo mold 4,6,8,10oz Swing Hook CNC Aluminum
- Shimano Stradic STC3000HGFK Spinning Reel
- Shimano XTR BR-M965-R Brake Caliper with lever
- Shimano XTR BR-M985 (F03C) Metal Disc Brake Pad w Cooling Fin NIB - Y8J798020
- Shimano Xtr Cambio FD M9025 L 2x11 Velocità Low Morsetto - Anteriore
- Shimano XTR cassette CS-M900, 8 speed 12-32. NEW IN THE BOX
- SHIMANO XTR crankset M952 104 64 BCD 4 BOLT 44T chainring TRIPLE SPIDER
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.